Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate conservative and sound decision making skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers.
- High level of customer service skills and interaction with clients.
- Coordinate with Director of Operations, Chief Pilot and the Flight Scheduler for trip planning and changes in passenger needs and maintenance issues.
- Strong communication skills in coordinating flight details, duties, and responsibilities among all co-workers.
- Record duty time, flight hours, trip expenses, and maintenance discrepancies in appropriate logs.
- Coordinate all functions of flight activities as necessary.
- Ability to achieve and maintain certifications and medical as required.
- Responsible to follow and comply with all company and FAA safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- College degree preferred
- Previous DA2000 experience preferred
- 4000 hours Total Time
- 500 hours Multi Engine
- 1000 hours PIC
- 1000 hours Turbine
- ATP Certificate
- Current Class I or II Medical certificate
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Non Type Rated Jobs