A unique opportunity exists for experienced Dornier 328-100 type rated Captains to join their dynamic team within one of their four bases located around Australia for a fixed term contract period up to the end of 2016.
- Dornier 328-100 endorsement
- MECIR/IPC with 3 renewals
- 3000 hours total experience
- 500 hours Command on type
- 200 hours night
- Low level endorsement IAW CAO 29.10 will be required prior to commencement
- Applicants not holding Australian Citizenship or permanent residency are encouraged to apply but must meet the Australian Class One Medical standards and must also be prepared to convert Flight Crew license to the Australian standards.
These positions offer an attractive remuneration which will be discussed at the time of interview. Remuneration package includes six weeks annual leave per annum, 9.25% superannuation and paid relocation costs.
Experience within a similar multidisciplinary team environment will be highly regarded. The position requires pilots to attend two simulator recurrent training sessions in Amsterdam each year.
All candidates must comply with the provisions for drug and alcohol testing in accordance with the Civil Aviation Safety Regulations 1998 Part 99.
If you are interested about this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Dornier 328 Non Type Rated Jobs