- 5000 total hours commercial/ATP/instrument.
- Current first-class FAA medical certificate.
- PIC experience in Citation CE-500, 525, or 560 preferred.
- Experience in PA34, PA31, C340, and C414 a plus.
- Willing to fly multiple aircraft.
- Willing to fly single pilot.
- Team-oriented, capable of providing first-class customer service and care.
- Loves to fly and "wow" customer
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in command Jobs