- Lebanese Nationality.
- Recent and clean judicial record.
- Medically fit.
- Prepared to undergo rigorous medical testing, theoretical, and flight training.
- Born between 01/01/1989 and 31/12/1995 (both dates inclusive) .
- Lebanese Baccalaureate or official equivalence .
- Holding a university degree.
- Candidates who do not comply with “B” above, and are expected to complete their university degree during the year 2016, they may apply and shall be considered, but will not be accepted for training until they complete their university degree.
- Acceptable physical appearance.
- Height: minimum 170 cm (males) and 168 cm (females).
- Weight: appropriate to height.
- Adequate Body Mass Index (BMI)
- In good health.
- MEA’s Cadet Pilot Medical screening form to be Completed , Approved and Signed by your physician, (download form 3)
- Non smoker; if you are a smoker you must stop smoking (proof is required).
- Competent in:
- Mechanical comprehension
- General aptitude
- Computer skills / Pilot aptitude
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Cadetship Jobs