With over £100 million pounds recently invested in the airline, a fleet of modern A321’s with more due in service this coming winter, new cabin interiors and an expanding scheduled long haul programme particularly to USA (destinations such as New York and Los Angeles), they are an ambitious forward looking airline. As part of the Thomas Cook Pilot team, you’ll be able to take a leading role in ensuring their customers safety and expectations are met on a day to day basis. They want to give their customers the ‘little lift’ that makes their experience with them different.
You will need to possess professionalism, personality and loyalty but can expect excellent working conditions and a choice of routes/bases covering medium and short haul flying. There are also opportunities for long haul flying, mostly from their Manchester base.
- You will need to be in possession (or be prepared and able to obtain) a UK issued EASA ATPL with MCC or exemption
- ICAO Level 6 English
- EASA Class One medical – if medical records are not held in the UK, you must be able to transfer to a UK EASA Class One
- A valid Boeing 757 or 767 and current type rating
- A valid UK or EUEA passport with no restrictions on travel
- Entitled to live and work in the UK indefinitely
- Be able to obtain a UK DBS Certificate
Experienced 757/767 rated applicants (with over 500 hours on type) will be given priority but applications are welcome from all relevant rated pilots initially.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B767 Jobs