- Must have or be able to obtain and hold a FAA Class 2 medical certificate.
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI DoD security clearance which requires U.S. Citizenship.
- B.S. in Engineering or Aerospace related Science field with nine (9) years of relevant experience and graduation from a military or civilian test pilot school.
- Test pilot training from a aircraft manufacturers qualified program is acceptable if the applicant has a FAA Designated Engineering certificate as a test pilot.
- Experience as a designated test pilot in handling qualities, aircraft performance and aircraft systems/avionics testing is required as is test experience in complex turbine powered fixed wing aircraft.
- Must have a minimum of 2000 hours of first pilot flight experience and 200 hours of engineering test time with 10 hours of experimental flight time as a test pilot.
- Experience with FAA certification processes is required to allow the applicant to obtain a FAA DER certification as a test pilot and flight analyst.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Test pilot Jobs