- 1500 hours total fixed wing flight time
- 500 hours multi-engine fixed wing
- Commercial Pilot Certificate with Multi-Engine Airplane & Instrument rating
- FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator’s Permit
- Current FAA First Class Medical certificate
- Valid passport
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to meet the following checks;
- Must be able to pass pre-employment Drug Screening
- PRIA Background Check (to include any incidents/accidents)
- Credit Check
- DMV Check with valid driver’s license
- Employment Verification.
- Must be able to read, speak and write fluently in the English Language
- Comfortable and effective with public speaking
- Ability to relocate and work weekends, nights, and overnight trips.
If you are interested in this job fill the form and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Learjet 60 Non Type Rated Jobs