- A valid JAR ATPL or Part-FCL ATPL (full or frozen)
- Valid Class 1 Medical with at least 3 months validity
- Valid multi engine Instrument Rating
- English Language Proficiency endorsement on your licence to Level 4 or above
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Have completed either an Integrated or Modular flying course at a recognised Approved Training Organisation (ATO).
- A minimum of 90% average at ground school stage of training is required.
- Should have completed Multi Crew Co-operation and Jet Orientation courses.
- Modular candidates should have completed training at a single ATO, not including basic PPL training or ATPL theory study and examination.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Dash8Q400 Non Type Rated Jobs