- Back up Primary and Tailwheel instructing in a 7EC Champ
- Lead ASES Float Rating instructing in a PA-18 SuperCub
- Lead Part 135 Float Plane Pilot in a PA-18 and Cessna 180
All of the training, including the primary flight training, is accomplished in tail wheel aircraft and float plane. That being the case, they are specifically looking for instructors with tailwheel and float time.
- 1500 hours total time
- 80 hours ASES time in both PA-18 and Cessna 180
- 300 hours of tailwheel time
- 50 hours of tailwheel instructing time
- Must either be a US citizen or have the legal right to work and live in US
While not flying, there is opportunity to get hands on paid experience in the maintenance shop, where they typically have a restoration project underway.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Float Pilot Jobs