- Dash 8 endorsement
- Current ATPL
- Current multi-engine command instrument rating
- Current Class 1 Medical
- 3000 hours total flight time
- 500 hours multi-engine command time
- 500 hours Part 121 flight time
- 500 hours turbine time (can also include jet time)
- Experience in PNG is also highly desirable, but not essential.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, candidates are encouraged to submit a current resume (with a complete employment history and 2 professional referees) and the last two pages of their log book. Referees will not be contacted prior to an interview being conducted.
Airlines PNG requires all new employees to produce a police clearance and undergo a pre-commencement drug and alcohol screen, which must return a negative result.
Please submit your applications by Monday 31 August 2015.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Dash8 Jobs