- JAR/EASA ATPL
- 1000 total flight hours total time
- 250 flight hours as on Type
- A valid CL-605 Type Rating
Additional Skills as an advantage:
- GA Experience
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Motivation letter mentioning the position for which application is intended
- Complete Curriculum Vitae (in English
- Flight experience break down (total time, Jet, PIC, and on type time,..)
- Copy of latest valid JAR/EASA license and Medical certificate
- Copy of valid Passport
All forms will be processed, however only successful applicants will be contacted directly.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CL605 Jobs