- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
- Be willing to relocate to St. Louis, Missouri
- Able to lift 60 lbs
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- FCC Radio/Telephone Operator’s Permit
- Valid Passport and Driver License
- Background check and drug testing will be performed.
- Minimum total flight time required is 1200 hours of which:
- At least 300 hours were as Pilot-In-Command; and
- At least 100 hours night
- At least 75 hours instrument
- 500 cross country time
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other C208B Non Type Rated Jobs