- ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR (P) / RTR (C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC
- Wing, Government of India.
- All Licences shall be valid at the time of joining.
- Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
- With minimum total flying experience of 2500hours
- With minimum 1500 hours as P2 on B737NG
- Must have flown in the last 30 months on B737NG aircraft as on the date of joining.
NOTE : Those who have not flown in the last 30 months on B737NG aircraft as on the date of joining, will be inducted as non-Type-Rated TRAINEE CAPTAIN
If you are interested about this job please fill the form and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Non Type Rated Jobs