- ATPL issued by Director General of Civil Aviation, Government of India.
- Instrument Rating endorsement on Indian ATPL.
- FRTO license issued by DGCA.
- RTR (P) / RTR (C) / RTR issued by Ministry of Communication, WPC
- Wing, Government of India.
- All Licences shall be valid at the time of joining.
- Current passport (if not available, proof of submission of application to be attached. Possession of passport mandatory at time of joining).
- Minimum total flying experience of 2750 hours.
- PIC flying experience of minimum 500 hours on airline type Jet aircraft or PIC flying experience of 1000 hours on airline type turboprop aircraft
- Minimum PIC flying experience of 1000 hours on non-airline type Jet aircraft or PIC flying experience of 1500 hours on non airline type turboprop aircraft.
If you are interested about this job please fill the form and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Non Type Rated Jobs