- Between the ages of 35-60 on the date of the application,
- Minimum high school diploma,
- No written penalty due to flight default or lack of discipline,
- No history of criminal record.
- Must be a current Commander/Captain,
- Minimum 7000 total flight hours,
- Minimum 3000 PIC flight hours on aircrafts over 27 tonnes,
- Minimum 1000 PIC flight hours on the applied aircraft type,
- Within the last 2 years, not a break of 12 months in the flight on the applied aircraft.
- Meeting the required health conditions of the Airlines Transportation of the ICAO Annex-1 and JAR FCL 3 on Airline Transportation Pilot.
- ICAO Level 4 in English,
- Only JAA/EASA/FAA/ICAO licences are acceptable.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A340 Jobs