- Hold a recognized College degree (Post-Graduate degree an advantage) or have significant aviation industry theoretical knowledge training experience
- Meet other applicable GCAA regulatory requirements as outlined in CAR-FCL and CAR-ORA relating to the specified position
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in delivering theoretical knowledge instruction at an EASA or GCAA approved ATO conducting Integrated ATPL or MPL training (Type Rating training experience an advantage) and posses an appropriate theoretical knowledge background in the subjects they will provide training in.
- Hold or have held a qualification to teach all elements of an MCC and CRM course that meets GCAA requirements an advantage
- Minimum 3 years in the aviation industry as a theoretical knowledge instructor
- Formal and recent ICAO operational safety and relevant training certifications
- Knowledge of the Company, IOSA and GCAA requirements for pilot training.
- Be competent in adult learning techniques and use of advanced software and training platforms
- Be highly computer literate
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Ground Instructor Jobs