- Minimum 1500 Hours flying experience on multi pilot aeroplanes
- Completed HKA Core & Type Specific Course
- CAD Approved
- May be exempted for a Certified Type Rating Instructor on similar aircraft type or has successfully completed a manufactures TRI Course for type.
- Conduct ground training as required by HKA OM D syllabus
- Conduct simulator training as required by HKA OM D syllabus (except HK (ANO) Schedule 9 items)
- Conduct Supervision Flight on behalf of Evaluation Manager for Operational Standard
- Such other duties as may be assigned by the Ground Training Manager
- They offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates.
If you are interested in this job fill the application Form and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other SFI Jobs