- BE Aerospace/Avionics/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent from a recognized institute / university.
- Pilot with minimum 4000 flying hours.
- Navigator with minimum 2000 navigator hours.
- Preferably involved in research work (practical problem analysis)
- Must be Team Player, Ethical, Intelligent, Flexible, Creative, Innovative and have leadership skills.
- At least 10 years of Aviation experience including 03 years of aviation training experience in a reputable training organization.
- Maximum 50 years as on 24.07.2015
Application must be sent through reputed Courier Services along-with resume, a recent passport size photograph and photocopies of Matric, and other qualifications, domicile, National Identity Card accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 500/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIAC (PIA NTN No. 080-3450-8 ) and the application should reach the MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT OFFICE, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT 75200
Application deadline 24th July 2015
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs