- Two years of college; a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- ATP (Airline Transport Pilot)
- Annual FAA flight check (Falcon 50EX)
- Annual training on safety equipment onboard the aircraft (Falcon 50EX)
- Responsible for securing all necessary information relative to the flight such as weather, airport conditions, etc., and deciding what action is to be taken so that:
- Passengers are assured of a safe and comfortable trip with minimal disruptions or delays.
- Cost of operating aircraft are held within acceptable limits.
- Risks to equipment and passengers are held to minimal levels.
- Flights that are canceled or postponed are done so in a manner that increases passenger confidence in flight operation.
- Passenger comfort and safety is maintained and confidence enhanced.
- Problems encountered are dealt with in an approved fashion with a minimum passenger awareness and concern.
- When delegating assignments to the co-pilot, overall safety and efficiency is maintained.
- Passenger concerns or particular needs are known and considered in the conduct of the flight.
- Arrangements for continuation of the trip are attended to such as ground transportation, baggage, or overnight accommodations.
- Manning the hangar on as needed basis
- Aircraft, pilot, and trip scheduling and all related details
- Responsible for the computer systems
- Entering flight data into the AIS management software
- Generating the monthly reports that are sent to accounting
- Responsible for communicating to other pilots and maintenance any deficiencies on the aircraft
- Responsible to maintain the required aviation publications and Jeppesen navigation books for the aircraft
- Maintain the needed records for US Customs
- Generate the fuel reports our accounting department, Thompson Tractor, Thompson Reality, and the City of Birmingham
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon 50EX Jobs