With an eclectic mix of types of flying, together with a wide range of locations and demanding tasking from our partners, DEA could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Basic salary for entry level AOC captains in the region of £25,000 plus disbursements and flying pay, expected OTE £30,000+
- Minimum 700 hours total time
- Minimum 400 hours in command
- Minimum 100 hours IR time
- Minimum 50 hours MEP/IR
- Must have the right to live and work in UK
- Training Qualifications / Experience
- Commercial Transport / Military Operations
- DA42 / G1000 / Glass Cockpit experience
- Flexibility and adaptability with great inter personal skills and the ability to interact with senior operational people on behalf of DEA and our partners are key attributes.
- Applicants with less than the minimum requirements need not apply. There are currently no positions available for first officers
- Flexibility and adaptability with great inter personal skills and the ability to interact with senior operational people on behalf of DEA and their partners are key attributes.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Pilot in Command Jobs