- Air Line Transport Pilot certificate or Commercial Multi-engine certificate with an Instrument rating.
- First Class FAA Medical
- Minimum flight time of 3000 TT including 1500 hours multi-engine or
- No FAA violations, accidents or incidents.
- Be able to pass a Secret Clearance conducted by the company
- Working knowledge of FAA Part 91 FAR's
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work well with senior level management
- Ability to handle themselves under stressful conditions while maintaining a positive demeanor
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree is desired
- 6 years aviation experience minimum
- Jet Aircraft experience preferably Type rated in CL-604 and/or CL-300
- Corporate Aviation experience
- Working knowledge of computer scheduling system
- A self starter requiring little guidance
- Possess a positive attitude and promotes department core values
- Maintains willingness to seek out additional assignments
- Strives for self improvement
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CL604 Non Type Rated Jobs