- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be typed in the BeechJet 400 aircraft and completed formal training within the past three years.
- Must be highly knowledgeable of the General Operations manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Procedures, and other pertinent information relating to this duty.
- Must be able to complete training program, demonstrating proficiency with job requirements.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to bend and/or squat repeatedly.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- 3000 hours total time
- 2000 PIC
- 1000 turbine
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP), and First Class Medical.
- Must reside within 1.5 hours of the Teterboro, NJ (TEB) area.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
Prove your professionalism by applying only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Beech 400 Jobs