Air Transat is a business unit of Transat A.T. Inc., an integrated international tour operator. Holiday travel leader, the Transat team inspires trust in travellers by giving them an experience that is extraordinary, enjoyable and secure. Our customers are our raison d’être. The ideal candidate, as an ambassador, will thrive in a challenging yet rewarding position, in a company that values safety above all else.
Live the Transat experience and be part of the journey; come join our team as a second in command pilot position for our Toronto base.
- Assist in flight planning and other preparations for flight;
- Sign the copy of the Flight Release document prior to any flight authorization by the company to confirm reception of the pertinent operational information;
- Carry out such duties assigned to him by the Captain in connection with flight management, navigation and communications, emergency procedures, etc.:
- Carry out all other tasks as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Hold a canadian airline Pilot license;
- Minimum 7000 flying hours, including 2000 hours as Pilot;
- Flight experience on a Turbojet engine;
- Flight experience on international routes;
- Candian citizen or Permanent Resident status;
- In-depth knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations and A.I.P. Canada;
- Updated certified logbook;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- No restrictions for travelling to the U.S. or other countries served by Air Transat;
- Hold a valid qualification on B737 (an asset).
Posting ends: July 10th 2015
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Jobs