- Must have a valid airline transport pilot certificate; in accordance with
- 14 CFR 121.435. Note: Compliance with the requirements of this section is required by August 1, 2013; however, for those pilots who are employed as second in command in 14 CFR 121 operations on July 31, 2013, compliance with the type rating requirement is not required until January 1, 2016.
- See also FAA Notice 8900.212 at http://www.faa.gov/regulations_policies/orders_notices/.)
- Must have experience as directed by “Flight Crewmember Qualifications,” Chapter 3.
- Must either be a US citizen or have the legal right to work and live in US
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B737NG Non Type Rated Jobs