- CPL (A) with ATPL(A) subjects completed.
- 1500HRS Total.
- MEA, IAP 2D & IAP 3D (ILS/LLZ, NDB, VOR, DGA, RNP/RNAV) with 2 renewals.
- Beechcraft BE1900 Type Rating.
- 300 hours Multi-Engine Command.
- 100 hours Night Command.
- CASA Class 1 Medical.
- Current Dangerous Goods Certificate.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Australian Citizen or Resident.
- Pre-Employment DAMP test to be completed prior to employment.
- 50 hours Beechcraft BE1900.
- FIR(A) Grade 1(A), CLR MEA, MEAI, IR A.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B1900 Jobs