- Must have ATP minimums and written test complete
- 1500 hours fixed wing total time with at least 100 hours of that being multi-engine
- A first class medical
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language
- Must hold a United States passport
- Great customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Health and Dental Insurance covered fully for single coverage
- Pay is based on a 75 flight hours per month guarantee
- Seaborne has jumpseat agreements with major airlines
- Two weeks vacation after your first year as an employee
- Upgrade is based on individual performance and operational necessity. Average upgrade time is 1.5 – 2 years
- Seaborne provides accommodations and weekly per diem during training.
- All new hires will be required to sign a 24 month training contract.
If you are interested in this job fill the form and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Saab 340 Non Type Rated Jobs