- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate, (Airplane Multi-Engine Land)
- Valid First Class Medical certificate.
- 2500 hours total flying experience with at least 500 hours at the controls of a fixed wing, multi-engine aircraft
- 250 hours of instrument time (actual or simulated in flight excluding simulator time).
- Must be able to meet Fit Requirements
- Must be able to work varying hours including day and night; weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Must be extremely flexible and demonstrate the ability to adjust to rapid changes.
- Must be able to manage his or her rest in order to be prepared for flight duty at all times during their tour.
- Duty may last for as long as fourteen hours per day for up to eight days and may span different time zones and extreme weather differences in the course of a trip. While on duty may be away from home for seven or more days and nights, staying in hotels.
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges.
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language.
- Must be service-oriented with a neat, well-groomed appearance and a demonstrated ability to make a positive impression including a strong capability to effectively interact with passengers.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, especially under pressure.
- Must demonstrate the ability to make quick and accurate decisions while paying close attention to detail, both technically and from a passenger-service perspective.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to work around animals, including the handling and care prior to, during and after Owner flights.
- Must be able to conduct flights for Owners who smoke.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Embraer Phenom 300 Non Type Rated Jobs