- 3000 hours Total Time (minimum)
- 400 hours EFIS and FMS equipped aircraft.
- Valid Canadian ATPL and medical
- Valid Canadian passport and ability to fly into the United States
- University degree or aviation diploma preferred
- Current Police check (last 6 months)
- Executive/corporate experience preferred
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a Transport Canada Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Excellent customer service abilities
- Valid Canadian ATPL and Commercial Flight: 3 years
- Must either be a Canadian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Canada
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G150 Non Type Rated Jobs