- Delivering Airbus flight training courses IAW Airbus FCTP and associated training media.
- Assessing the progress of the trainees and the eventual need of additional training.
- Providing a written report and grading of the trainees performance at the end of each session.
- Participating in the improvement and development of training documentation
- Maintaining good relationships with the local authorities and CAAC.
- 100 hours PIC time on Airbus A320 or A330 or A340 aircraft
- 500 hours PIC time in total
- Previous Instructor Experience.
- Hold or have held ATPL issued and verified by ICAO member countries,
- Hold SFI authorization issued and verified by JAR member countries, or Chinese flight instructor license (CATA or CATB)
- The ability to teach people.
- Excellent Communication Skills (English Negotiation Level)
- Soft Skills: fluent English, good teaching technique and people oriented