- Must have MES ATP
- A first class medical
- Must be able to read, write, and fluently speak the English language
- Must hold a United States passport
- Great customer service skills and a positive attitude
- Upon successful completion of training and passing of checkride, candidate will be awarded a $3,000 training bonus
- Health and Dental Insurance covered fully for single coverage
- Pay is based on a 75 flight hours per month guarantee
- Seaborne has jumpseat agreements with major airlines
- Two weeks vacation after your first year as an employee
- Upgrade is based on individual performance and operational necessity. Average upgrade time is 1.5 – 2 years
- Seaborne provides accommodations, transportation and weekly per diem during training.
If you are interested in this job, fill the form and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other DHC6 Non Type Rated Jobs