- Must possess an ATP Certificate
- 2500 Total Hours – Combination of the (2) following categories
- 500 Hours Multi-Engine Turbine (must be actual aircraft time. Sim time does NOT count.)
- 500 Hours Part-121 Pilot-In-Command (PIC)* OR 1000 Hours Second-In-Command (SIC)*
- *May be combined by reducing the 500 hours of Part 121 PIC time by a commensurate amount of Part 121 SIC hours and vice versa. For example: 350 hours PIC plus 650 hours SIC. Or, 700 hours PIC plus 300 hours SIC
- Must meet the aeronautical experience requirements of CFR 121.436(a)(3)
- FCC Restricted Radio Operator's Permit
- First Class Medical
- Valid Passport
Scope of responsibility:
- The Captain is directly responsible to the Chief Pilot. When assigned to a flight, the Captain is responsible for and in command of the aircraft and crew. He is also responsible for the following:
- Compliance with Company and FAA procedures, directives, and regulations.
- Safe and efficient operation of the flight.
- Ensuring a visual preflight inspection of the aircraft is completed prior to and following the flight.
- Ensuring compliance with fuel load requirements of applicable FARs.
- Ensuring the aircraft is loaded and operated within appropriate weight and balance limitations.
- Ensuring that aircraft to which he is assigned is properly equipped and in compliance with FARs.
- The completion and proper routing of all forms required by the Flight Operation Manual prior to, during, and at the termination of the flight.
- Proper use of Checklists.
- Briefing of crewmembers on flight procedures including their assigned duties and responsibilities relating to emergency procedures.
- Maintaining aircraft flight logs.
- PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits.
To ensure a safe environment for all, they require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
- Section 1 - General aviation test
- Section 2 - Panel interview of 2-5 individuals
- Section 3 - Desktop SIM evaluation.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other CRJ Non Type Rated Jobs