- 1500 hours Total Time
- 150 hours Multi Engine
- Must possess a Second Class Medical, First Class preferred
- Must possess a Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Must meet requirements of FAR 135.243(c)
- Pass a standard 10 year background check
- Ability to think strategically and work by yourself
- Must have strong piloting skills
- Competitive salary that starts the first day of training
- Starting pay for Metro captain is $55,000 salary / 4 day work schedule.
- Employer paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Matching 401k up to 3%
- CASS participant (Pilots are eligible for jump seat privileges)
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Metroliner Non Type Rated Jobs