Everts Air Cargo crews load and unload the aircraft at most locations away from the main base. Schedule will be 20 days on and 10 days off. Tickets provided for travel to and from the aircraft.
- FAA ATP
- U.S. Citizen with valid U.S. Passport
- Restricted Radio Telephone Operator Permit
- Must be able to lift and move 70 lbs
- Must have an ATP or a current ATP written to be considered.
- Preference will be given to current and qualified DC-9/MD-80 pilots.
- Candidates may be required to take a simulator evaluation based upon experience and currency.
- First Class FAA Medical required
- Must be able to meet the requirements of 14 CFR Part 121.
- 2500 hours total time
- 1500 hours MEL
- 500 hours Jet or Turboprop.
- Do not use IRO
- Preference will be given to those with previous experience as an Instructor or Check Airman under part 121
- Starting pay for First Officers $57
- 60 hour guarantee per 28 day bid period
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(K) with a company match
- Reduced fare and jump-seat benefits industry wide.
- Pay and housing provided during training.
When applying, please note the following information in the body of your email:
- Your DC-9/MD-80 total time
- The date of your last DC-9/MD-80 PC
- The date of your last DC-9/MD-80 flight
If you are interested in this job fill the application form and APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other MD80 Non Type Rated Jobs