- Australian CPL
- Current IR with MEA, IAP3D and IAP2D
- Current Grade 1 or 2 Instructor rating with IFR and Multi Engine Training approval
- Current ASIC and Class 1 Medical
- A commitment to stay in the position for a minimum period of 12 months
- Good people skills, and able to work on both weekdays and weekends is essential.
- Must either be an Australian citizen or have the legal right to work and live in Australia
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs