- 1500 hours total time
- 500 hours multi-engine
- Turbine and/or 135 cargo experience preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to enter Canada.
- Non-prorated 18 month training agreement.
- Upgrades based on performance and experience, not seniority.
- Schedule: 10-11 hard days off per month
- Competitive Salary plus Mileage Bonus
- Per Diem - $2.00/hr away from base
- Day-Off Pay
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Falcon 20 Non Type Rated Jobs