- Bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
- Export Control Compliance Verification Required
- Current Secret Security Clearance Requirement
- Candidate that fills position requires previous US Navy or US Marine Corp service background
- Candidate that fills position requires a minimum of 1,000 hours of pilot in command flying time in FA-18 aircraft
- Candidate that fills position is required to have flown FA-18 aircraft within last 36 months
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs