- Chartered Engineering Degree or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Engineering is needed
- At least 5 years of experience as Experimental Test Flight is required
- Extensive Team Management experience would be beneficial
- Experience working with the Eurofighter program is necessary
- Analytical mind as well as planning and organizational skills
- International experience would be desirable
- This position requires a negotiation level of English and Spanish, including fluency in communication using technical vocabulary. Proficiency level in French would be a plus
Tasks & accountabilities
- Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Act as Experimental Test Pilot in the Test Centre
- Execute Experimental Test Pilot activities in any Airbus or Customer facility all over the world
- Participate in A400 Test, Production and Deliveries and Training activities (in-flight and simulator)
- Participate in Airbus Defence and Space Derivatives programs (A310, A330, A320, etc.)
- Participate in M&L Test, Production and Deliveries and Training activities (in-flight and simulator)
- Support EF-2000 Typhoon Test, Production and Deliveries activities
- This role will involve frequent travels for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Test Pilot Jobs