- BS/BA in Business, Aviation Administration or a similar degree relevant for performance of the essential functions of this job description.
- DHC-8 Type Rating
- 2500 hours of total documented flight time.
- 1500 hours as Pilot In Command (PIC) and experience related to ISR flight operations and recent or current ratings on the Bombardier Dash 8 (DHC-8), Q Series, or similar type airframes.
- 500 hours instructor Pilot in Bombardier Dash 8 (DHC-8)
- DoD Secret Clearance
- At least 21 years of age
- Current US passport
- US Citizenship
- Valid State Drivers License
- Read, write, speak and understand English
- FAA commercial fixed-wing pilot license with an instrument rating
- Current FAA Second Class Medical Certificate
- FAA Commercial Multi-Engine Land Pilot Certificate
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Dash-8 Jobs