- EASA CPL with current instrument rating
- Be in current flying/teaching practice
- Current MEP, MEIR and FI and have the authorisation to teach Night, Applied Instrument and Multi-Engine class ratings.
- Class 1 medical certificate
- Please send CV and Cover Letter.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Flight Instructor Jobs