- FAA license
- Minimum 3500 hours total
- 1500 hours multi
- 500 hours Turbine
- 100 hours in King Airs
- Must have prior Part 135 experience
Duties and Benefits:
- Expect to be in FXE for most of the time. YOU WILL HAVE 13 days off per qtr.
- King Air 200/90 is flown out of MIA/FXE and usually conducts air ambulance flights,
- charter flights do occur occasionally. Most air ambulance flights are flown to areas in Mexico.
- Duties include filling out load manifest, W&B calculations, monitoring refueling of
- airplane, equipment & patient loading & unloading, refueling O2 cylinders, obtaining weather briefing, etc.
- You'll have a lot of time for yourself and a call for a flight can occur anytime you are on duty. Half of the flying is done during the night in black-hole conditions so strong instrument skills are required.
- Salary 65-75K
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE or by phone to 562-424-0119.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other King Air Jobs