Duties and responsibilities:
- Perform the duties and responsibilities as required on the specified aircraft.
- Adhere to all safety regulations as per Company requirements, Transport Canada, CARs, COM, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief Pilot and Operations Manager.
- The successful candidate must have the following minimum qualifications and competencies.
- Transport Canada Commercial Pilot license with a valid group 1 Instrument rating
- Valid Transport Canada Class 1 Medical
- Must be able to work in Canada and be able to hold RAP
- 500 hours total Time
- 50 hours of Night
- 50 hours of instrument time
Note: Preference will be given to candidates with time on type
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other B200 Non Type Rated Jobs