- JAA/EASA CPL(A)/ATPL(A) license with experience in public transportation or in the field of the subject taught.
- Experience in airline transportation is an advantage
- Teach ATPL ground courses to ab-initio students (in English)
- Follow-up the progress of the students and report to the Chief Theoretical Knowledge Instructor (CTKI)
- Organise regular progress tests
- Record attendance of the students
- Attend regular standardisation meetings
- Prepare the students for the CAA written exams
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Ground Instructor Jobs