- ATP multi-engine instrument at a minimum, CFI preferred
- Previous Ground and/ or Flight Instructor experience preferred
- Strong presentation software skills preferred (i.e. Powerpoint, video editing skills)
- Ability to complete the PSA Initial New Hire Curriculum
- Ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Ability to travel as needed to all PSA Crew Bases to conduct training
- Ability to lift and handle objects up to 50 pounds
- Ability to pass security check for airport SIDA badge
- Ability to present technical material in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to research regulations, company manuals, airplane technical documents and other related matter as necessary to enhance student training
Scope of responsibility:
- Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Teaching ground school modules, recurrent ground school and basic indoctrination
- Developing printed and/ or electronic courseware
- Revise training documents as needed
- Make recommendations to the Ground Training Supervisor on Ground Training issues
- Complete other projects as assigned
- PSA offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k) and flight benefits on all US Airways flights.
- To ensure a safe environment for all, we require a drug screening, fingerprinting, and criminal/verbal background checks.
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Ground Instructor Jobs