- Current FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate with multi-engine rating and at least one type rating in a business jet aircraft
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Co-Pilot with an FAR Part 91 or 135 Operator
- Current and qualified as a Second-in-Command in a multi-engine business jet aircraft with:
- 3000 hours total flying time
- 1500 hours pilot-in-command time
- 1000 hours turbojet aircraft time
- Automated Cockpit EFIS, (Electronic Flight Instrument System) experience
- FMS (Flight Management System) experience
- No aircraft accidents or incidents, or full explanation of circumstances.
- No past or pending FAA violations or full explanation of circumstances.
- Able to present for inspection all logbooks, licenses, and medical certificate
- GV or GIV type rating preferred
- Four year college degree highly desirable
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G450 Non Type Rated Jobs