- Airline Transport Pilot License
- Medical Certificate - First Class
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Flight Hours:
- 3000 hours Total flight time
- 1000 hours Pilot-in-command
- 1000 hours Turbine
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- G-IV Type Rating
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other G-IV Jobs