- Minimum flight experience required is 3,000 hours total, 1,000 hours turbine, and 250 hours in the last 12 months
- FAA multi-engine ATP certificate and Class I medical certificate with no waivers is required
- U.S. citizenship is required
- Must be eligible for a DoD security clearance
- An FAA pilot record check and a security background check will be performed, pilots in this position participate in an FAA approved drug and alcohol screening program
- Must live within 1hr of the Melbourne (KMLB) Airport or San Diego airport
- 500 PIC hours in Be-200 is preferred. Additional preferred qualifications to include 4000 total airtime and 500 hours of jet exeperience.