Work activities include:
- Creating of navigational charts,
- Working with all relevant state sources,
- Assessing the company’s product specifications and customer requirements,
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation,
- Ensuring correctness and completeness of aeronautical products,
- Initiating investigations on product modifications if required,
- Liaising with customer service agents and product development to ensure the
- execution of corrective actions and compliance with customers` specifications.
- Have Completed training as dispatcher, air traffic controller or pilot with experience and holding a license in one of this fields in commercial aviation or a completed academic navigation degree,
- Can safely handle aeronautical data and publications,
- Have Good PC knowledge,
- Are fluent in English; further language skills (especially russian or spanish) are a plus,
- Have a sense of duty and quality,
- Are able to work conscientiously and independently,
- Have excellent knowledge of aeronautical navigation procedures and rules,
- Have a keen interest in IT and applications used on the flight deck,
- Take pride in serving and supporting our airline customers worldwide,
- Have high safety awareness and sound judgment.
- Dedicate your day serving Lido customers worldwide,
- Work in the awareness that your mistakes can ground entire fleets,
- Help and trust each other,
- We talk to each other! We are driven! We have fun!
- Offer flexible work hours,
- Attractive benefits package: financing foreign language courses, private medical care, financing Multisport card, many benefits and incentives related to Lufthansa Group membership.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other Aviation Jobs