- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Flight experience on the A320 or A330 series aircraft. Successful candidates will have experience in ground and simulator training environments, curriculum development, and as a check airman.
- Knowledge of FAR 121 flight operations; pilot training regulations and guidance; and pilot/check airman/instructor qualifications.
- Airline Transport Pilot certificate required with an A320 or A330 Type Rating
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined in the Immigrations Act of 1986
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other A320 Jobs