- FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate (ATP preferred)
- Instrument rating (or ATP certificate)
- Multi-engine Land
- CFI, CFII, MEI is desirable
- Valid Second Class Medical
- 500 hours Total Time
- 100 hours Multi-Engine
- Turbo-prop time desired
- Must have valid US Passport.
- Valid US Drivers License.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Pre–employment drug test required
- Experience in multi-engine turbine aircraft is desired.
- Shorts SD3 and PT6 experience preferred.
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other SD3-60 Non Type Rated Jobs