As an Air X apprentice you will gain experience in one of their business areas, learning new skills and building relationships with colleagues across all departments.
Air X's fleet consists on:
- 2 x Legacy 600
- 2 x Challenger 850
- 1 x Citation X
- 1 x Citation Sovereign
- 2 x B737 VIP
- Frozen EASA/JAA ATPL or CPL licence
- Fluent in English Languages
- Knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset
- Valid medical certificate
- No minimum hours required
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office applications
- 24 months living in the sunny Mediterranean island of Malta.
- Free shared company accommodation.
- A fair monthly salary.
- A guaranteed First Officer job after successful completion of programme.
- Free type rating on available company jet upon becoming First Officer
- Guaranteed 500 hours on aircraft.
- A defined career path.
Application deadline, March 6, 2015
If you are interested in this job APPLY HERE
As a proof of your professionalism, apply only when you comply with all the requirements and if you have or can obtain a work permit that allows you to be employed in this country.
You'll also be interested in other cadetship Jobs